[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rivers Staff Application

RP Name: Rivers

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:210502306

VIP (Y/N): No

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator because, I thrive on roles where I can help create a positive and supportive environment for players, ensure fair gameplay and resolve disputes effectively. My experience in leadership roles has provided me with strong communication skills, willingness, and responsibility, which are essential to maintaining the integrity and development of communities like Synergy Roleplay to succeed. I look forward to using my skills and dedication to help create memorable experiences for members of the community and contribute meaningfully to the continued success of the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Dedication: I have been playing on the server for a while now, I have worked my way up in Rancor and am now the rank of SSG. As well as, I have been participating in as many server activities as possible, replying to forum posts, hosting FFA's, trainings; all to get my name out there within the server. To add on,  I have had nothing but great experiences on the server and with the people on it, I really enjoy being able to help the new CR's or and CT's I, love being able to help in general server activities, and I feel that with me being on the staff team I could learn from new people and also help people overall. Staffing is about how much you care, are dedicated and just being a genuine help throughout the server.

Responsibility: One of the biggest most important traits about being a staff member is responsibility. While being a staff member you are representing the staff community and server as a whole, so it comes with enforcing rules, helping newer members / anyone that needs help and assisting in certain situations that staff are needed in. Also learning from other staff members to get a better understanding of things within the server. Also, apply all of that knowledge when and if you reach those higher staff ranks in the future. I feel that I am responsible to uphold these expectations and duties.

Activity: I would say I’m an exceptionally active member of the server, I spend approximately 9-12 hours playing and interacting with others in the server. Also, I enjoy helping people within the community and or newer people that don’t know the basics of the server. In my free time I also try to educate people on how battalions work and how to get into one. I get on everyday I possibly can to contribute to the server in any positive way possible. When it comes to me being on the server I am either, hosting tryouts, hosting trainings, hosting FFA's, or participating in events and other server activities. I would be blatantly lying if I said I don't AFK at moments, more than likely I am doing something IRL or just not in-game at the moment but it is very rare to see me AFK for long periods of time.

Willingness: I feel like willingness is also another super important part of being a staff member, With being chosen for staff comes with a lot of important traits but willingness is certainly towards the top. At the end of the day, everyone joins the server to chill and have fun with other people. I remember when I first started in the server I was pretty confused with everything and a staff member took the time out of their day to help me understand everything so I wouldn’t mess up or be confused, I’d love to help people as a Synergy staff member in the same way. I always do my best to help people with issues that are not staff-related such as giving CT's the basics of the server and helping them stay out of trouble or even just showing them the map and asking their interests within the server. I am always trying to build connections within the server and that starts by just having a conversation or helping.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Moderator on Superior Servers (3 months), T- Admin on Superior Servers (5 months), I have been staff on multiple other Garry's Mod experiences as well.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 161 hours and counting.

Rancor SSG Rivers

Banned

Nice looking application, active member in game. You would be a nice benefit to the staff team. 
+1

Edited by Demark
  • Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Crosshair

GM Leadership

+1 nice guy

• Friendly 1

+1
Great guy dedicated

• Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 501st Knight E Consular Manager Lydus, Rancor TUO SUP SGT Drop

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED