[ACCEPTED]   Lazy Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Lazy 

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:108243180

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: IRL reasons, got a job that required me to travel alot. I got a higher position and no longer need to travel.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I honestly miss helping people. The little things as being event helpers/jobs and doing small encounters for people who are on during the dead hour of the server. I also know I have a reliable schedule again to be able to do what I did before I resigned from the staff team. Being back on the server and meeting all the new people brought back my motivation to help again. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I honestly think it went great. I always hit quota and went a bit beyond the requirements. Once I got comfortable with the tool gun and spawning, doing small encounters was enjoyable. Overall, I believe my time as staff was enjoyable for both me and the server, during my time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand. 

• Winner 1

+1 lazy is a great dude and knows his stuff

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

GM Leadership

+1

+1 good luck

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny