[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (King/Dash-29) Staff Application

RP Name: WolfPack ARCO MSG Dash-29

Steam ID: 76561199519204982

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So, i will start off with i am very active and I'm always on. I want to be able to help out people that need help like whitelist when nobody is on or if there is no staff on and there is a problem. I can try and deescalate the situation and handle the situation. I always enjoy being staff in gta5 rp servers because I could help out and meet a lot of the members. I understand the importance of staff in roleplay servers. You need staff in rp servers to be able to run smoothly. I also am very friendly and nice to everyone in the game and I'm always willing to help out when there is a problem or if they have a question. I would also like to start my journey here with synergy and to help out as much as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I like to help people whenever they need it whether it's big or small. I try to see both sides and find out what the real problem is and how it can be fixed. I can bring a different experience of staff considering i was staff for 8 years on gta5 and different servers so I have seen a lot of things and know how to handle certain situations. i can bring activity and someone that always wants to help out and be here for the server. But just little bit about myself i love helping people out and im always on. I came back to synergy around 2 months ago and love it here it's been great. i love leading and helping out others that is one of my best skills is leading and solving issues. I am always active on this server so would love to help out and bring the best out of me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

So in star war rp i do have some experience being a admin in other servers I have handle training crs and helping figuring out problems and was head admin so had to do interviews for staff and so forth.i also do have a lot of experience of being staff in gta 5 rp ps4 servers. I was the founder of a lot of servers and staff on a lot of the servers. I did that for 8 years when I started to be a staff member. Just to go into more depth about being staff in the rp servers and what I did as staff was i had to work my way up from trial mod cofounder on a lot of the servers. When I was on staff my job was to recruit and handle problems and do interviews for positions. I also just wanted to say thank you for reading.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

1245:40:46 hours

+1 most people don't put this much effort into there application, i'm sure you will do fine :D

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

GM Leadership

+1

+1 good luck

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny