Amendment to PTS Rules

Name: Kessel

RP Rank: Master/Sergeant Major

Suggestion: Remove in-character typing in debrief as an arrestable offense. PTS in debrief is conducted primarily with voice chat, and text chat does not create a significant enough distraction from the speaker to justify arresting them and creating a permanent mark on their record. If OOC messages aren’t considered a problem, then objectively speaking, neither should in-character text chat.

Implementation: Delete section H1 of the rule under the miscellaneous offenses section of the rules.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

Veteran Admin

I believe this makes the server into a less serious RP situation. OOC is that for that exact reason its out of character and not taken into the RP window.

I get what you are saying about the difference but its breeding less RP which the server at the moment is crying out for, especially with a lot of the rules changing like not being able to sit/stand on peoples heads and reinforcing the use of soundboards unless its in an RP situation

I do know warning are tried to be given first when breaking PTS or people realize they've goof'd up but if they are blatantly doing on purpose then they get arrested!

For now I am -1 

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Bro it's a roleplay server. in DB the rule is no talking. If you talk that's breaking base rules and you get arrested for it. It doesn't matter if your typing or using mic, you're still being In Character and breaking a base rule.

• Winner 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

• Director
Director

Moose summed this up well. You are still allowed to use /ooc & /w without any kind of punishment. 

• Winner 1

• Director
Director

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

Head Admin

I know its locked, but use 

.// 

and you can type in local OOC

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander