[ACCEPTED] Stormzy's Staff re-app

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Stormzy

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:142886591

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: If I remember correctly, I left the server because of a job that took up most my time

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Recently I've come to notice tickets aren't being answered, saw that it takes a while and if not no one responds to them.  Especially since I'm coming back I figured I'd rejoin and try to help on the staff side of things whether its tickets or questions that might be needed.  Pretty much just to help out wherever its needed.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous time went well. At that time we had a solid VA team, things were going good. I don't really have anything bad to say if I'm being honest.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

+1 good luck

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny