Debitor´s GM Application

Name: Debitor
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419342042 & 76561198798949812
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 664h
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to be able to help the GM team to host those great events & host some on my own, I have a lot of ideas and would like to be able to host them. And due to my timezone I can host events etc on early hours too if people want to.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Absolutly 

Event / Deployment Links:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1spIe45pv8yWkBPE7Njot6UZFn0n7OuxRYMyhW5CiFbo/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jHI5TkvWp439GJmFCfa8v_rs3q4gKSWdXTS49cpGBlo/edit?usp=sharing

Current:
Guild Lieutenant Azkeel | Captain of the Guard Krampus | Jedi Padawan Krampus

Former:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | 104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor/Krampus/Beelzebub | Guild Marshal Krampus/Loki | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

+1 

excited to see these documents come to life!

• Friendly 1

Current: Green Company Officer LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Holo said:

+1 Mind If I steal that doc template?

Yea sure, happy to hear that you like my template :)

• Winner 1

Current:
Guild Lieutenant Azkeel | Captain of the Guard Krampus | Jedi Padawan Krampus

Former:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | 104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor/Krampus/Beelzebub | Guild Marshal Krampus/Loki | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster || 

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox