CWRP - GatsbyStaff Re-Application

RP Name: CG SUP PFC Gatsby

Steam ID32:

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Np

Why did you leave the staff team?:
At the time life was really getting to me, work was just a constant hassle, and a few other life issues I wish not to discuss.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? :
Being able to get my foot back into the community is something I been thinking about doing since last year in march when I retired from the server entirely, I want to be able to help others again like I used to, regardless if it is helping out as Event Characters, spawning vehicles, and other factors. As previously in the past I like the challenges of being a staff and I am eager to get back into it

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? :
Overall, I loved my stay within the Staff team, everyone tried to take care of each other and made sure every question I had was answered to the best of their abilities. And the system with MCS along with everything else was simple to me and I caught onto things rather quickly, and having the ability to help out Game masters during their events was also fun whenever I didn’t want to play my Character during those times.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes I understand

Current: CG SUP PFC Gatsby

Former: Delta-07 Sev|Rancor Hammer|Omega-15 Fi| 212th-Gearshift
Current: Rancor-MSG Gatsby

Veteran Admin

+1.

• Agree 1

Current: CG Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau

GM Leadership

+1

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN