Pax's Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Pax

Staff Rank: Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2024.04.30

Reason for leaving: Feeling generally burnt out from the server. I need to focus on my studies more as my grades have dropped once again, I also feel like my work is not that appreciated amongst the staff and being from Europe makes it extra difficult. I hope to join back on Summer break or before Summer break.

Farewells: @Moose_Wundo Moose, your definently my favourite European staff member, absolute W. I was genuinely happy for you when you got VA.

@Underpaidstaff Clorox, you are also apart one of my favourite staff members, you also helped me in certain times. Also the best BCMD Wolffe.

@Danny1 This man should become a VA, he has the traits and requirements to be one and I'm sure he will do good.

• Pay Respect 1

Former Coruscant Guard Regimental Officer Sergeant Major Pax | Naval Crewman Apprentice Pax | Hunter Doom | Former Admin

"Sir, it's illegal to drop kick that child!"

Veteran Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Veteran Admin
24 minutes ago, JustPax said:

Name: Pax

Staff Rank: Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2024.04.30

Reason for leaving: Feeling generally burnt out from the server. I need to focus on my studies more as my grades have dropped once again, I also feel like my work is not that appreciated amongst the staff and being from Europe makes it extra difficult. I hope to join back on Summer break or before Summer break.

Farewells: @Moose_Wundo Moose, your definently my favourite European staff member, absolute W. I was genuinely happy for you when you got VA.

@Underpaidstaff Clorox, you are also apart one of my favourite staff members, you also helped me in certain times. Also the best BCMD Wolffe.

@Danny1 This man should become a VA, he has the traits and requirements to be one and I'm sure he will do good.

Pax no :( I expect to see you back 

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

You're good guy Pax, I hope to see you again come summer 07

You were a great staff member. I've watched you wait to see if an NA was around before claiming NA tickets. Goodluck on your grades and I hope to see you back again

Current: CG Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau