Pax's Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Pax

Staff Rank: Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2024.04.30

Reason for leaving: Feeling generally burnt out from the server. I need to focus on my studies more as my grades have dropped once again, I also feel like my work is not that appreciated amongst the staff and being from Europe makes it extra difficult. I hope to join back on Summer break or before Summer break.

Farewells: @Moose_Wundo Moose, your definently my favourite European staff member, absolute W. I was genuinely happy for you when you got VA.

@Underpaidstaff Clorox, you are also apart one of my favourite staff members, you also helped me in certain times. Also the best BCMD Wolffe.

@Danny1 This man should become a VA, he has the traits and requirements to be one and I'm sure he will do good.

• Pay Respect 1

Former Coruscant Guard Regimental Officer Sergeant Major Pax | Naval Crewman Apprentice Pax | Hunter Doom | Former Admin

"Sir, it's illegal to drop kick that child!"

Veteran Admin
24 minutes ago, JustPax said:

Name: Pax

Staff Rank: Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 2024.04.30

Reason for leaving: Feeling generally burnt out from the server. I need to focus on my studies more as my grades have dropped once again, I also feel like my work is not that appreciated amongst the staff and being from Europe makes it extra difficult. I hope to join back on Summer break or before Summer break.

Farewells: @Moose_Wundo Moose, your definently my favourite European staff member, absolute W. I was genuinely happy for you when you got VA.

@Underpaidstaff Clorox, you are also apart one of my favourite staff members, you also helped me in certain times. Also the best BCMD Wolffe.

@Danny1 This man should become a VA, he has the traits and requirements to be one and I'm sure he will do good.

Pax no :( I expect to see you back 

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

You're good guy Pax, I hope to see you again come summer 07

Veteran Admin

You were a great staff member. I've watched you wait to see if an NA was around before claiming NA tickets. Goodluck on your grades and I hope to see you back again

Current: CG Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau