Certain Renown quests not giving rewards.

As said above, recently I've been playing a civi character and having fun with the shenanigans they can get up to, but I've noticed that a lot of the times some quests don't pay out, or just straight up don't pay out. The "Mango" quest just straight up doesn't pay you. I've done it 3 times and I've never gotten any renown from it. I also managed to pull off a "wiping the data" quest and again, no renown. That one stung a bit more cause that's 25k. What's going on with these, and is this a known issue?

[ Quest Bug Template ]

Name of Quest:  "mango" quest and "wiping the data" quest

Evidence (if you can): for mango quest 

Description of the bug: payouts not working for multiple renown quests

How can we recreate it: do the mango quest I guess. I've tried 3 times and it has yet to pay me for them.

Edited by GM Codes
Posted (edited)

Link to the video I took. Forgot to show renown before, but it almost never automatically updates that quickly anyways. I'm out of mango quests to show off but if it's a big deal I'll re-record it. I've not much of a reason to fake this so I hope you'll take my word truthfully. As for the "wiping the data" thing... well if you want me to test that you'll have to keep the clones at bay...

Edited by GM Codes
Head Admin

Just give someone 1 renown so the amount updates, either that or wait for a paycheck so the amount it shows updates to the correct one. @GM Codes

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Posted (edited)

No it literally doesn’t update. I’ll go in right now and do it for ya again and it will be the same amount of renown.

Image to show current renown, still has not updated from last night. recording the mango delivery quest again.

cd002494c2a750630430ca6f5277cf9c.jpg

Proof vid number 2: with paying rather than class switch to initiate renown update. 

P.S. Thanks Sev

This has happened to me now 4 times with "mango delivery" and once with the "wiping the records" quests. Total renown not payed out: 45k

@Rohan

Edited by GM Codes
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Edgar said:

If I remember correctly it takes renown 2 paychecks to load.

Renown will payout if you change classes. It updates your cash values when you do. If that were the case I'd have gotten the payout for "wiping the records" by now.

An example of how it should react:

Edited by GM Codes

Hiya!

Wiping the Records and Mango Delivery have been fixed.

If you have anymore quests that are having this same issue, please make another thread. Thanks.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO QUEST - RESOLVED BUG REPORTS

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg