Infilitrate the Droid Factory

• System

Name: Alying

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:488984789

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:649268514 (BOOM) STEAM_0:1:65644683 (Maverick) STEAM_0:0:144976775 (Vortexuss) STEAM_0:0:9350725 (Zen) (Spark)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Republic has been tasked with clearing a bomb and droid factory that is based nearby to Corellia. Troops gathered information on what was going on at the plant and where the bombs were being used. The troopers worked fast to clear the threat!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4 | 3 | 4 Was alright of an event. +1 for  Zen only targeting me, but Not a fan of EJ using the /me uses death pill

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

3/3/5 I will say the beginning half was great, had a lot of fun pushing up in the ATTE, clearing out the pit, pushing up. Great stuff. The part that dragged on far too long was the RP with the "Dummy" scientist who just flat out told us he wouldn't kill us so we could disarm bombs that were anagram coded puzzles which we could only know because "Dummy" wanted us to defuse the bombs for... some reason? Despite them being on a dead man's switch. I get you want people to RP, but if you're going to put a timer on bombs, at least have the guts to let the bombs blow up. And the anagrams, to my knowledge the only reason we figured out the codes to disarm the bombs were in fact an anagram, was because the "Dummy" whose only leverage to not being blasted was said bombs, told us they were. There's a lot better ways to do this, maybe just skip the anagrams next time so a server full of people aren't waiting for 20 minutes for someone to do a puzzle.