[DENIED] my admin app

team

RP Name: cg tk cpl team 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone:mountian time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i love to help with the server. i like to help others. is  because I would like to offer assistance to game masters, help moderate the community, and offer more things to do within my battalion and server. I feel that I would be a perfect fit for the staff team because I have some experience moderating a Garry's mod server, and I'm usually on during the downtimes of the server (Mornings and nights). Usually, when I'm on, the staff team is either AFK grinding credits or too busy to take calls. I feel that with the addition of adding me to the staff team. I would be able to help with the workload and offer my assistance to both the staff team and community.  I want to be staff because I like to help people and I would like to be a part of the team. I see that sometimes there is only a small amount of staff on and sometimes there will be a large flow of requests and I would like to help out with those tickets. I would also train the CRs whenever there are any and help new people with picking a battalion.  if I became staff I would also try to get people's opinions on things and try to sort issues out quickly and efficiently.  being staff has been a passion of mine since I first joined the server. everyone I have met so far has been very kind to me and always willing to help and I would like to be a part of that and help others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i love to roleplay and i lopve to make friends. i love to hang out with my family. i like to play on  my phone. i love to play with my new puppy 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 692:31:34.

Edited by team
Veteran Admin

+1 The app is short, but I do believe in chances! Good luck and if you need anything feel free to reach out!

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

-1 Unless you were waived by someone, you haven't waited 30 days to re-apply

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander