The Dying Light

• System

Name: Trauma

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128080273

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): An entity showed up on base, talking to the troopers. Telling them of the pain, the misery, everything. What happened, trying. The jedi connected with him, and did all they could. However, in the end, a trooper had to be given to take the place of the spirits in pain. Now he's gone... but the restless spirit of Dial and Hiccup can finally be free.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

GM Leadership

5/5/5

Loved the story of the event, actually ran through a step by step story with effort 

• 5/5/5 best event I have been apart of in years. For once RP that not only one group does and everyone else is standing around doing nothing 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

For anyone who could not take part or wanted to know more of the story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19kT5QfwrLxTkIgsu8xsF7GTIq5n43p06SS5sBlb-hl4/edit?usp=sharing

This here is a written story of the event that unfolded.

I just wanna thank everyone who took part. I put a massive amount of effort into this while also improving the whole thing. I wanted to tell a grim story I thought of while entertaining the server. So, I hope everyone enjoyed and sorry it was late.

Edited by DuhWolfe
  • Winner 1

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png