[ACCEPTED] CWRP - COB Staff Application

RP Name: COB

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:621010148

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentences minimum):  I want to be staff because I like to help people and I would like to be a part of the team. I see that sometimes there is only a small amount of staff on and sometimes there will be a large flow of requests and I would like to help out with those tickets. I would also train the CRs whenever there are any and help new people with picking a battalion.  if I became staff I would also try to get people's opinions on things and try to sort issues out quickly and efficiently.  being staff has been a passion of mine since I first joined the server. everyone I have met so far has been very kind to me and always willing to help and I would like to be a part of that and help others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum):  I'm very friendly, kind, outgoing, and welcoming. I'm very easy to talk to and always willing to help others. I never judge people on looks I always try to get to know them first 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I was a Sr moderator on a five m server for almost a year

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 90 hours  

Edited by Xaze
OCD

+1 very friendly person this guy deserves to be an admin. This guy is very admirable about what he does and he is a very funny person. Best dude.

• Agree 1

BIG DICK ENERGY | Look for stars and believe in what you can become.

Current: Rancor | BobbyBiceps

10 minutes ago, BobbyBiceps said:

+1 very friendly person this guy deserves to be an admin. This guy is very admirable about what he does and he is a very funny person. Best dude.

thanks, man i appreciate the kind words 

• Agree 1

+1 good luck

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png