Jenko's Resignation

Final day on synergy. It has come to this. 

@Karma GayFag take care of the battalion for me. Love ya 

@ArcantusThe best Bly I've ever seen. You are great as a person and as a freaking Commander . Amazing Job Buddy.

@Heroix You know your way to leadership. Great things come to people like you , take care bud.

@MrManBuddy... Buddy... Had great moments with you , either in-game and on teamspeak , thank you for everything.

@Kata You are not a human being anymore you identify yourself as a meme now.

@Drayyen  Do not forget you have a special spot on my heart(for that m e a t tenderizing) Thank you.

@GhosTz_AsSaSsINz My god. You're a great lad . I will miss playing with you. Take care Bud.

@Blueberrybhad your bad times but a great friend nevertheless. Love ya.

@TristanYou were the only one to demote me you cuck in like ever. Thanks for everything.

@KanZYou're a weird boy. Never got to talk with you much but huh thanks for being weird. ( I guess)

@Spooky Baby i'm coming. Thanks for being a gay gay.

@Washington Best Reggie Commander ever and a great friend , thanks for the teachings. Best of luck.

@FraggerWork on your leadership and you're good to go , Bud. Thanks for the moments. Definitely won't forget. 

@Draver Take Care , pal. You take care of the battalion while I disappear. Thanks for being a great friend. Bye!

@SparksHold steady , buddy. Good luck in the future.

@ZaharielThank you for everything buddy. Best Roleplayer I've ever encountered , god you are gifted at RP. Thanks dude.

@Jackal  You're gay and that's that. Love you bud

@Alexz oh yeah btw my name's not Yanko its J-e-n-k-o. Take care you homosexual.

@Mocaris Best overseer I've seen and one that actually puts in the work. Thanks for being what you are a honest and down to earth person.

I probably missed alot of other people , I'm sorry if I did. Some might have known me as Jenko and other as Greyhound.

But this is it. Goodbye StarCorps. Thank you for the moments. And for teaching me alot of things. Loved every second.

Your portuguese Captain is bidding you all... Farewell.

tumblr_nw0352Qzu01tu0hbzo1_500.gif

Edited by Jenko
2 hours ago, Jenko said:

@Jackal  You're gay and that's that. Love you bud

Piss off you fucking cunt <3 

2 hours ago, Jenko said:

@Alexz oh yeah btw my name's not Yanko its J-e-n-k-o. Take care you homosexual.

K-n-u-c-k-l-e-s**

Edited by Jackal
Banned

Image result for crying stock photo