Add Upgraded DP-23 and DC-15x to the store

Name: Spartan | Centurion

RP Rank: Sergeant Major

Suggestion: Adding upgraded versions of the DP-23 Shotgun and the DC-15x Sniper rifle to the perma weapon in game store. Just how the DC-15s, DC-15a, and the DC-17 all have upgraded versions.

Why?: Well I personally like to use Republic style weapons on my clone, and I know that there are people that do really enjoy their ARF DC-15x and their Support DP-23. So just adding some upgraded versions for like 6 - 10 mil imo wouldn't be that game breaking. We've already got a $90 RC Shotgun on the store. It just gives people who enjoy using clone weapons on their clone a bit of a chance for an upgrade. Especially when some droids have a bunch of HP and their sniper/shotgun feels like your spitting on them. 

Issues I see with this: For the DC-15x it does undermine the need for ARF's a little. What's the point of joining a regiment to get the rifle if you can just buy it from the store? My only counter argument for that is well you can still buy other snipers from the perma weapon shop. So.... that's the only counter I got to that. 

For the supports it's less of an issue as there is more to offer with it. They can fly, repair vehicles, drop armor etc. I don't think Supports major selling point is the shotgun like ARF is (in some respects) with the DC-15x

Implementation: Tweaking the stats on the weapons to up the damage, fire rate, or magazine capacity to justify the upgraded version on the store.

Lore: Uh....The Republic used both weapons and they're already on the server? Idk what you really want from me here.

Workshop Content: Requires Development? Just some stat tweaks.

Other: Just something I thought I would throw out there and see if people liked it. I personally am a fan of the DP-23 more than the trando shotguns and would like to snatch an upgraded one from the shop. 

Weapon id's in the server
DP-23: rw_sw_dp23
DC-15x: rw_sw_dc15x

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs