Neins staff aplication

Neins

Name: TR ST PK QM RSO 2ndLT Neins

Steam ID: STEAM 0:0:225102166

Time Zone: CST (US)

I would like to become an admin because i want to help expand the server by bringing in more people from diffrent servers and try to get pepple i personaly know to join the server. Also to take care of minges and dumbasses because being a st only goes so far and if i was an admin i could help do that and more i could ban people if needed to i could kick people if they need to be i just want to help the server by getting rid of people that could ruin otjer peoples immersions. I want to also become a game master so i can make some events that are completely diffrent then some others and make events that st are able to go to off ship and help save vips or something like that. Also i want to be able to help st with building things that we need like for try outsor training so we can actually do fun things. also i want to bring new people into the server so new ideas can be spread and more people you can learn from will show up. And my last reason is i want to take the leave off of other staff members so that older staff members are able to relax once in a while.

For being a 14yr old im actually really mature. I like playing sports irl and try to get on when i can. Then i have been playing on the server for 6 1/2 months now and i still injoy the server.

No i havent been staff before

I do basket ball on the week days so itll be hard for me to get on aside from the week end

If any grammar is messed up i did this on my phone

Edited by Neins
Needed more detail
  • Agree 1