[ACCEPTED] Hypers Staff aplication

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (hypers) Staff Application

RP Name: hyper/soul/reapber

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:465203631

VIP (Y/N):  yes

Timezone:est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)I can help a server by being proactive and attentive to the needs of the community. By monitoring conversations, I can ensure that the environment remains friendly and inclusive. I'm ready to step in to mediate disputes, enforce the server's rules, and provide assistance to members who need it. Additionally, I can organize events and activities to keep the community engaged, and I'm open to feedback to continuously improve the server experience for everyone. My goal is to make the server a fun and safe space where all members can enjoy their shared interests.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am an individual who not only finds joy in the immersive world of gaming but also deeply values the sense of community it fosters. For me  playing a game is more than just a solitary activity; it is a gateway to connecting with others, sharing strategies, and building friendships. This passion for gaming is matched by an appreciation for the community aspect, understanding that games are a powerful tool for bringing people together. My  enthusiasm for both gaming and community engagement highlights a balanced approach to digital entertainment—one that celebrates both personal achievement and collective experience.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a staff member on knight rage networks along time ago for about a year as a va, i have been staff on around 3 dark rp servers and much more

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:441 hours

+1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

+1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN