[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Soulless's Staff Application

RP Name: TC Consular Lead Knight P Soulless

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:196597845

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
Why do I want to be an administrator? Well, I want to be an admin because I enjoy being around the server and helping out as much as I can. I can only do so much as a normal player. I believe I can be active within both areas, so that I am not only able to help with tryout or trainings in the future I can also set them up for others. I also enjoy setting up events for others to. I Have plenty of ideas for storylines or even one off events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I am currently separating from the military. Moved to a new apartment and am going to college soon. I am fairly active on my pc. I enjoy coding and cybersecurity as that's what I did in the military.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
I was Pervious GML on another server as well as an admin. I held constant Events, shadowed new GM's and event pulled GM's to host events. As an admin I helped set up training's build dupes and even set up trainings

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
182:29:51

+1 
But i'm just saying please be cautious of burnout, I see you say you can be active in both area, just take care of yourself mate. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

GM Leadership

+1

+1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED