[ACCEPTED] Blueman Staff Application

RP Name: Blueman

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:170145681

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator as with being the current Atin makes it so that I am already on the server for at least 2 hrs per day meaning I could be active while I am an admin. During this time not only I but others need help from admins who are usually busy doing other things and I would like to help them have an easier time when it comes to the smaller tasks. I also usually am not a hard-ass with a lot of things so hopefully that could improve my relation with other players as a friendly staff/admin along with making staff seem more friendly and approachable.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a big fan of Star Wars, along with Martial Arts and Motorsports. I am also studying Computer Science in college at the moment (no money yippie). I also play a lot of survival/base building games in my free time along with reading books.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a New Admin for a month or two back in 2020 so I know all of the basic things that I will need to do.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  667:46:56.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Blueman

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Confused 1
  • Based 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png