[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Aussie) Staff Application

RP Name: Rancor SGT Aussie 

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:197252745

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Mountain Standard time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

Honestly My aspiration to become an administrator stems from a desire to exhibit heightened responsibility and a sense of cohesion within our community. Through my participation in playing and training people in my battalion, I've observed instances where individuals encounter challenges in trying to gain administrator assistance, highlighting a need for support. I aim to address this gap by actively contributing to resolving issues and providing aid whenever necessary. With a natural effect on me towards empathy and support, I seek to leverage these qualities to make a meaningful impact within our community, ensuring that individuals feel supported and valued. By embodying the ethos of care and assistance, I aim to reinforce the notion that administrators are consistently available to offer guidance and aid to our members. <3

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I am a simple man that goes through life just like any ordinary person. just want to help out the world someway shape or form even if it means people looks down on me because my only masters in life is help and share empathy on one another because everyone goes through something time to time in life.  Everyone desires some kind of love. AND I LOVE POETRY. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Through previous and now on staff experience. by my pass units in ARMA 3. I Take care of Model Designing and as a head of designing, Map, and organizing OP''s basically (deployments). I've took cared a lot of staff measures and maturity. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 194:32:30 HR

7 minutes ago, Unclegennybee said:

-1 Posted his app in Advert in game

Guy was trying to post a battalion advert, but dude's a super good guy and genuinely wants to help the community.

+1 on my end guy is super cool and like JoyBoy said, mistakes happen

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN