[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Viper/Fuze Staff Application

RP Name: 501st ARF SSG Fuze

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:574812108

VIP (Y/N):  Y 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been on this server for some time now and I want to get more involved with the server and I think joining staff would be a good step in getting involved more. One of the reasons I would like to join staff I found myself having a bit off down time when I'm on the server and I would like to spend my time help/ improving the experience for players that need staff assistance. Also I found during the morning or evenings when I make a ticket there's not a lot of staff on so I would want to help with the staff and take stress off there backs. I'm also always active and loving helping people with trainings or general server things.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): There's nothing really crazy about myself I'm a manager for a warehouse I've worked at for 3 years  and I'm currently in college for policing and in my free time I like fishing 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: yes but really anything crazy I mostly go for GM spots 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 154:22:39

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN