I'm here to make things fun!

Hey Guys, Duh here. So I don't actually usually do this, as I've always had whacky plans and ideas to make things fun and create some form of fun.
However, I thought about it and made a decision. I want you guys to leave ideas on what you want to see as events. I want to know what you guys want to see as ideas, whichever ones get the most love I'd take them and maybe add a little bit of my own spice to them. So please, below this post give me ideas of what YOU want as events, what you'd like to see me host and things you would think are fun.

Please keep things serious, joke events sure but don't go off the rail with it. 
Whichever ones get love or I think could be do-able will probably be done and I'd gladly give a public shout-out to whoever's suggestion I used

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Event Idea: This one could either be an amazing event OR It can go to complete shit.

A whole short summary of it their is a newly built droid factory on whichever planet. The goal is to go and destroy the factory with any means possible. Now before anything does happen with going into pursuit you could do an mini event before. Get Null as a must and any other faction of your choice. With this mini event Nulls objective would be to infiltrate the factory and try to weaken the droid's armor plating. You will need Prudii too do this or Atin with there sabotage technique. If they are succesfully in the end they will RTB and gather everyone to return too the factory too take it down. They can also take out communications weaponry etc. But if they fail in this process nothing changes. 

When everyone does goto the planet if prudii's technique was succesful all droids would be weaken and have lower health with everything else that they did on there recon mission.

There could be sith members there if you wish that could be doing something else on this planet as well.

• Agree 1

Currently: Rancor REGL LT Hammer | Padawan Consular Ralk Jon | Hunter Gator