[ACCEPTED] SWRP - (Swift) Staff Re-Application

Swift

RP Name: 104th ARF SGT Swift

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:186754169

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: To be honest not sure, I believe it was because I was about to start my baseball season and I didn't have time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I miss being able to help the community in more ways then just playing the server, Giving battalions dupes and sims so they can help there guys grow as a battalion. as well as helping the new players when it comes to not understanding what SWRP is all about and showing them the ropes. Especially the last time I played on this server was back in 2019, All the familiar faces and new faces I've gotten to meet has just been a great experience and I want to further that experience. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went really well, I loved giving people things to do and working with GMs and Vips to get the troopers things to do when there was a lot of down time. The big thing I miss is being around the staff community, a lot of great people to learn from and to be taught newer and better things to make myself a better staff member. At any point and time I needed help or just a second party to ask about something, someone was always there to help out.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes 

Ex Razor/Stak
Certified Goober

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1 ride fast kick ass brother

I don't know if you have to redo a full app and not a reapp if you were removed, since I didn't see a resignation, but I could be wrong. 

+1 Regardless

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED