[DENIED] Fish staff application

Fishy

RP Name: Fish

Steam ID: 76561199164944623

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zoneEST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I would like to become a join the wonderful team of administrators to help provide a safe place for people to come. Maybe put on some cool events while I'm at it aswell.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I can be serious when I need to be. I would like to think most of if not all people that interact with me enjoy me. Skateboarding wasn't dangerous enough for me so I  attached a motor that can go 30mph to it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have about 6 month staff experience on Solar Gaming Networks and about a month and half of previous experience here on synergy.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? : 2372:22:43 Is my current in game time as of writing this.

Edited by Fishy
  • Funny 1

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

Veteran Admin

I think you could use more info/details on your app but you mean well so +1 

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1 wild app homie

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png