Money/Renown rolled back

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low

Evidence (if you can): Didnt think to screenshot it at the time but here is what my credits look like now and when i bought the credits you can even ask the names listed and check the transfer logs.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Description of the bug: Bought 6m credits on the store then bought renown from 4 different players 400k -CG katz 187k -TC kano 400k -Rancor mordecai 200k -some other hunter totaling 5.2m. either when i disconnected and rejoined to fix a voice bug or when swapping to a different character i went to sim room for a FFA and was asked by Guild Marshal harper if i had the jumper whitelist i was going to buy with the 1m renown and said no then noticed my credits and renown were reset to what i had before i bought credits. Also asked Katz if he still had the credits i spent with him and he said yes so it just seems to be just whoever DC/swaps characters.

How can we recreate it: Either DC after a while or swap characters i guess im not too sure.

Edited by Spoof
Kano not Kato

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

64: 76561198249622792

ID: STEAM_0:0:144678532

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

EST
Friday - 1 am to 11 am depending on how i feel that night maybe longer
Friday - 7pm to 11 am Saturday morning depending on how i feel that night maybe longer
Saturday - 7pm to 5 am Sunday
Monday-Thursday - 1 am to 6 am

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png