[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Mordecai) Staff Application

Soap

RP Name: Mordecai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:564961804

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I want to be a moderator because I want to have more to do on the server. Not only that but be able to help the users of the server the best that I can. I am always eager to help everyone and provide them with the knowledge or help they need. I also want to join the Gamemaster team so that I can host events during downtime. I was previously an administrator and I had a ton of fun hosting events and providing members of the community with exciting roleplay events. I want to be a friendly face in the community that people know will never judge them and will always help them with anything.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a hard working person that likes to stay dedicated to things that I start. I love to help people and provide an amazing experience for everyone. It is my genuine passion to help anyone with anything at anytime. I am always being friendly to everyone I meet and I believe I have a strong connection with the community as is. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, it was actually on this server that I had the most experience on and enjoyed the most. I was a Senior Admin and a Gamemaster.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1714

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Soap
Changed it from a re-application to an application.

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

+1 W guy Talking with him is always a good time and knows his stuff 

• Friendly 1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Unless I'm missing it on the forums, I don't see a resignation from being staff, just LOA's from back in June - July 2023. Was this a resignation in TS or removal?

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

@Kurt
What, are you sure?? It was on the forums that I resigned. The staff roster might have it.

spacer.png

Head Admin

@Soap 

You were removed last time in the staff team. Feel free to adjust your application to the normal application format.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Are you serious? I thought I resigned..

spacer.png

Head Admin
25 minutes ago, Soap said:

Are you serious? I thought I resigned..

Yes, I am serious. So if you want to get back in, change this application to an application instead of a re-application within a day please.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Alright, will do. 

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED