[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Vortexuss Staff Application

RP Name: Jedi TU Consular Padawan Knox

Steam ID: 76561198250219278

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to join the staff team for a few reasons. When I first joined Synergy I was welcomed with open arms and everybody treated me with respect and as if I have been playing with them for years. I would love to give back to the community with my time and effort to ensure everyone is having a good time and able to enjoy themselves. Also as a staff member I'd like to be able to help with tickets from people, as I feel as if sometimes maybe not enough staff is on sometimes or are just not responding to them. All in all I would like to see the server maintain or ever keep growing as a whole and be able to contribute to that process.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 21 year old with a Bachelors in Supply chain Management currently working towards my Masters I spent 3 years in the Army got to go to a couple cool places like Kuwait and Syria where I got paid to shoot a bunch of cool weapons and sit behind a computer and oversee all vehicles/weapons status. I now compete in powerlifting I've been lifting for about year a half most recent competition i placed 4th in the 90KG division 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I held a Head admin position on a server called Honor Bound Network(shutdown) it held an average of 85-95 players I first joined the server when it held an average of 10 people and slowly started building a staff team with proper chain of command and an effective team that could work with each other and keep the player base satisfied 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 87

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1

Honestly, super solid guy. A very understanding dude with a good head on his shoulders. Takes into care about the people around him and I've only seen him helping people out and doing everything he can to help around the server. Personally think he'd make an amazing member of the team if given the chance.

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

+1, I would personally say have more hours on the server to get the in's an out's, but with pervious experience you have my vote

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png