[DENIED] Xiao's Questmaster Application

Xiao

Name: Xiao
SteamID: 76561198158291246
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2793:41:59 hours
Timezone: EST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: I would like to join the quest team in order to hopefully work with the current team to create new quests for our factions if not a lot are currently in the work. I'd like to say that for my creativity when I take a moment to think about something is pretty good and thus could make some good quests. As well I'd like to see what I could do about creating more group related/larger quests that would be almost impossible alone and need a multitude of people.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

Head Admin

What are some ideas you have for Jedi without going into full detail (I do not want to steal your ideas). 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Possibly getting quests up to get jedi to go around sector 2 possibly or around village to get people out of base, along side the same for the other factions on the server

Edited by Xiao

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact the QUEST LEAD to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact the QUEST LEAD.

You may re-apply for a Questmaster position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - DENIED