Deathwatch attack Onderon

• System

Name: Vaughn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105149502

Who helped (If applicable): Reborn, Boom, Dan, Ryan, Viper

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): none

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Deathwatch attack base and try to take it over, they got pushed back and retreated to village.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: none

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/5

That IR really ruined it for me. Whoever the prisoner was did not know how to be interrogated at all. Found it annoying to even interact with them. 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

2/3/3
In the nicest way possible...
This event was frustrating to play in. The mix of event jobs, snipers, lights out, vehicles, amount of NPCs, and how long the event lasted was all frustrating. The reason yall pushed back to village made no sense and it just seemed like an excuse to extend the event to village because you wanted to. There were so many NPCs in courtyard when about 4 people were fighting them at one point and they just kept getting spawned, while also getting shot by a sniper. The vehicles were the worst part. Constant NPC vehicles attacking and then player controlled ones just going in and out of the hanger making it even harder to deal with the NPCs with our low numbers. Then just random vehicles showing up like CIS bombers for a DW event as well. Please learn from these things. You tried to make a large scale event, but used a lot of short cuts that are used in random shoot-em ups. Keep making events and learning from them.

Sorry for the rude comment during the event I was a little frustrated, but I was wrong to say that. 

🌓🌙