Mandalorian's Big Hunt pt.2

• System

Name: Stone Cold

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419642845

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:432994477 (Viper) STEAM_0:1:126523395 (Gurk) STEAM_0:1:611873233 (Valhum 633) STEAM_0:1:552192535 (boston)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Mandalorians do a traditional ritual to re-honor mandalorian culture and pride. Unforunately the "Mandalore" was a fake mandalorian and was in kahoots with the CIS. After claiming the data from the mandalorian warrior Stone and the CIS fleet take off with vaulable data.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4/3/5

I will never and continue not to be a fan of these type of PVP events, to me there is a strong time and place and it seems during that event it was not good, its extremely hard for new payers to understand the difference of deathwatch and BH and especially as there are a lot of BH on base it gets confusing a lot. One of the most important things as a GM is making sure you event is available for all players and having PVP elements kinda ruin it because of how easy the enlisted get stomped

4/4/5

While not a PvPer, I do enjoy the thought and effort put into it.

I just wish it was way more clear how was a bad guy? Though relations with BHs have been getting tense, it was confusing on how was a bad guy.

THE OLD MAN ENGINEER 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Bacta said:

4/3/5

I will never and continue not to be a fan of these type of PVP events, to me there is a strong time and place and it seems during that event it was not good, its extremely hard for new payers to understand the difference of deathwatch and BH and especially as there are a lot of BH on base it gets confusing a lot. One of the most important things as a GM is making sure you event is available for all players and having PVP elements kinda ruin it because of how easy the enlisted get stomped

I love PvP events, though I completely agree with you. If they had a rule to KOS every BH during BH events, no issues would occur. Know your target or not, we all know this is a video game and some people will get confused no matter what. All Bounty Hunters look the same!

Current: Admin, 41st Improcco Company XO REGL CPT Tenn, Navy ENS CAO
Former: NOTHING 41ST IS THE BEST

image.png?ex=65f6b104&is=65e43c04&hm=16761edc30d70b22d5aea4dd4038f308d8ed7f97bd3154248ab2f675ad1234fb&=