Black Screen And Loading Text when joining

Im about 99.99% certian but unfortunately theres nothing you can do about it. The issue is mainly server side and the map needs to reset to fix it. I along with others have experienced this issue a few times and that was the resolution

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

This normally happens when the server needs to be reset! It has now been reset and people are starting to log on! :D 

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• Director
Director
4 hours ago, TheOnlyKross said:

Can't Load A character because it's black screen and keep showing up this loading text

All you have to do is take contact with a VA+ and they will do a map restart and the issue will be fixed. I reccomend you just jump into the /ooc and just say "I am stuck in the loading screen" Most of the time there will be a staff member online to see it. 

• 1 month later...
Forum Admin

Question Answered

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3