Glua pack issues and no matter what i do it

so ive tried all the steps given and factory reseting my gmod entirely but nothing i do seems to work, either im forced to no_gluapack and load into the server as slow as possible or i don't have no_gluapack on and i just wont be let into the server and it sends me to the Gluapack website and i cant find any help online at all.

• Pay Respect 1

CG MAJOR, Currently Dead, Looking for Crackers.....

39 minutes ago, CG-Chips said:

so ive tried all the steps given and factory reseting my gmod entirely but nothing i do seems to work, either im forced to no_gluapack and load into the server as slow as possible or i don't have no_gluapack on and i just wont be let into the server and it sends me to the Gluapack website and i cant find any help online at all.

Hey man try this and maybe it could fix your problem. If not try deleting your cache folder.

If none of those work try these steps:

Q: I am getting a glua pack error when i attempt to join the server how do I fix this?

A: If your having these issues please follow the steps listed at Anyone who faces gluapack errors in the future, please follow these steps: gLuaPack Errors?

Q: I'm having errors in game what can I do to fix this?

A: Clear out your files by following these steps!
Step 1: Navigate to Steam/SteamApps/Common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons
Step 2: Select ALL files within this folder and press "DELETE"
Step 3: Navigate to Steam/SteamApps/Common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/cache/workshop
Step 4: Select ALL .gma files (leave the resources folder) and press "DELETE"
Step 5: Navigate to Steam/SteamApps/Common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/cache/lua
Step 6: Select ALL files within this folder and press "DELETE"
Step 7: Navigate to Steam/SteamApps/Common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/download
Step 8: You guessed it, select ALL files within and press "DELETE"
Step 9: One last time, navigate to Steam/SteamApps/Common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/downloadlist
Step 10: Select ALL files within and press "DELETE"

optout2.png

optout3.png

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

59 minutes ago, CG-Chips said:

yes i have done all that now i can load it but it forces me to load all of the lua files every time i load in

First do key_listboundkeys in console and copy ALL of your binds or else youll lose all of them. Then close GMod
Save all the dupes in your dupe folder elsewhere or you WILL lose them all.
Make sure your launch options are empty. Steam > Right click on GMod > Properties and under General launch options should be empty.
In the Launch options box add +tv_nochat 1 and exit out of it.
Right click on GMod > Properties > Local Files > Browse > garrysmod > cache > delete the lua folder
Right click on GMod > Properties > Local Files > Browse > double click on FactoryReset-GMod.bat
Type Y and enter. When prompted again hit enter. The command box should close.
Let GMod validate all its files. Once it's done Launch the game
Load into Synergy, Watch the files it should stop on a file towards the end with a bunch of numbers and letters saying something like data/lua/numbers and letters
It may or may not retrieve 2700 LUA files from the server, give it a minute if it does it should install them quickly.
If it worked, look at your copied binds list and rebind your keys/put your dupes back into the advdupe2 folder. Be sure to remove the launch option when done.

Edited by Clutchhhx

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

do i add +tv_nochat 1 to the  +tv_nochat No_gluapack cause when its just +tv_nochat 1 its brings back up the gluapack error and just wont let me join even after factory reseting my gmod, idk after looking around for a while it sadi it could be somthing clientside becasue even if i completely reset my gmod it still doesnt work

CG MAJOR, Currently Dead, Looking for Crackers.....

• 1 month later...
Forum Admin

@CG-Chips Are you still having issues, or has it resolved itself?

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

Question Answered

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums