[DENIED] Staff Apllication

MEDGABRIEL

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Gabriel/Arnold/Wicked

Steam ID:76561198979554593

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to be an admin to help with the server and be there for all the new people, and make the server great, as well as help other admins out since the server is growing each day.  I love this server and its friendly environment.  Even though I'm still a little new I want to learn more about being part of the team of admins and do what I can to help new players learn how the server works and how to do more as a player and friend of the synergy team. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm loyal, faithful, and friendly. I love everything about games and play on synergy always because of its awesome team of admins. I am also outgoing and helpful I consider all my options before acting and love learning, 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 189 Hours and counting

Edited by MEDGABRIEL
Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Future Adult!