Game Master Application - Moose

Moose_Wundo

Veteran Admin

Name: Moose|Longshot|Brian
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52282291
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1068:25:19
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Growing up I have always had a fascination for star wars, having played literally every game out there, from KOTOR to Empire at war. The RP element has always astonished me, whenever I did anything I always dreamed myself being that character whether that be a bounty hunter, a jedi or just someone caught in the mist. I have been an acting student and wanted to take myself down that road by that failed to happen and life moves on however since joining the server and seeing the awesome work but in by the GM team aswell some of the story telling I knew that I had my fair share that I wanted to create and share with the rest of synergy. Whether that being passive RP to completely flying in gunning everything down everyone has a part to play. Wanting to become a GM create stuff that has a bit of everything for everyone, RP elements to shoot em up elements no two things will be the same, I want to create something that makes people think I cant wait for the next Moose event and see whats happening like I did all them years ago reading the revan books or watching the movies or just imagining a star wars world.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM. I hope you enjoy reading these event and hopefully will be excited to experience them!

Deployment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/121H-gZYhIHurFr6g_02nx1JYwiH0WjkTuMS5Olf0opA/edit?usp=sharing - The Undisturbed: Part One

Server Event: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j6mXSIzickF_dxlpTSsqSk6R9iS_E5LBlJarbXjrpss/edit?usp=sharing - Passive Aggressive Negations

Thank you for taking your time to look through the documents!

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler