Second Battle of Geonosis

Fours

Name: Fours

Who helped (If applicable): Cabrera, Black, Reaper

Event Name: Decond Battle of Geonosis

Summary of the story: GM, SO, 212th, 501st, 41st, were all deployed to Geonosis to destroy the dreaded droid factory and capture Puggle the Lesser. They had some obstacles in the way between them and the compound but they eventually regrouped outside the compound for one big assault to capture the Geonosian leader. Based off the notorious second battle of Geonosis from the Clone Wars series.

What was the result of the event?: Republic Victory.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em' up.

Really fun event, I appreciate you guys stuck to lore as much as you could because I get super touchy about lore events not being accurate, it was fun as part of the 212th helping push up to crash site to save Kenobi as shown in lore and overall the event had a really good flow, only issue is after I died it took a while for me to get TP'd but I get you guys are busy so no worries, I enjoyed it while I was on the battlefield

+1 Well done Fours, Cabrera, Black and Reaper

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander