[ACCEPTED] CWRP - KatZ' Staff Application

KatZ

RP Name: KatZ

Steam ID: 76561198091627938

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT-6

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): My application is more inclined to my duties as a CG member, too many times are minges LTAPing and confusion caused in their chaos. I'd love to ensure that our work is more efficient and straightfoward without causing issues among other staff members. I am very open in spending my time helping others within my juristiction and resolving problems.  I'd like to make the enviroment comfortable and as fun as possible for the players, it is somewhat sad to see people go for reasons not IRL. I can help enforce the rules better and resolve issues more efficiently without causing too much drama. I understand that my workload will increase and I am fully prepared for such as it will be part of my responsibilities. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I can be very understandable with people and help them with their complaints or issues. I have experience in dealing with drama and resolving them in an orderly and calm manner. I am very active in-game and I can be just as active on the forums if needed. I may be somewhat blockheaded in regards to a statement someone makes, which is something that needs improvement. I am not mingey yet I dont absolutely detest it, it can be fun at times which is something I enjoy. I am as honest as I can be, if I do something wrong I will be the first person to report it. I like animals and have a pet dog that I care for very much. I live with my grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousin and father because it is convenient and we help each other out. We use the same house for guesthousing and tend to the needs of our clients. I don't drink or smoke, my only vice are sweets and coffee from early to late night. I hate winter because it dries up my skin and my nose becomes very stuffy. Life is riddled with allergies and I'm currently on treatment to make it less sufferable.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have little to no experience since I was promoted to Warrant Officer on the 1st of December and just recently to LT. I know how to make and fill out logs/commands in CG Discord for this server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Aproximately 330 hours according to the information an admin gave me when I made a ticket requesting such.

Edited by KatZ
Updating application

I am open to criticism and/or teachings, I have no issues if my application falls under for any reason. I also would like to say sorry for making that submitting that first topic without reading the guidelines first, it was my first time ever on a forum and comepletely understand why that dumb post was closed.

Edited by KatZ
Adding an apology for my first post if anyone sees it.

+1 

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png