[ACCEPTED] Slak's Re-application

Slak

RP Name: Crosshair

Steam ID: 76561198880554815

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left the server to focus on my first semester of college.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team due to the dedication I have for this server. I have fully engaged myself in the server once again and feel that being staff will allow me to become even more productive on the server.  Additionally, would like to produce activities for members of this community. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it was a mediocre my last go around. I put in the effort definitely but felt that unmotivated since it was summertime and wanted to do stuff outside of being on the server. I do believe that this time around is a new me and plan on doing different things to remotivate myself. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

If its the original slack that I know from back in the day +1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

+1 :)

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1 he aight

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png