Post Scralone's Staff Application

COC4IN3

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: QMI Crewman Scralone 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:154156893

Timezone: GMT (UTC+1)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator because I would like to help out as much as I can because that is in my nature and I do know that I would do a great job at it as I have been staff on here before. I have seen things in-game where staff cant resolve a situation carefully and rightfully, and I would like to assist and help anyone including the staff team. I feel like I can put a lot of effort into the community as I do have extreme dedication to this community, like I have a lot of great friends here that I class as close friends and everyone seems to be all good and that makes me want to be apart of something great again. So as an administrator my goal would be to help people as much as I possibly can and be able to do it without ranking up in staff as its not about the rank but the dedication and the real effort to help people on the server to make sure that their needs are met.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

A little bit about me is well... I used to be a staff member on this community before when I resigned from icefuse and I became a VET Admin over here, so I do have experience in this field of work on this community. Like its alright having experience in staffing on other servers but its really all about do you know what to do in this current server and that is something that I embrace that I am very experienced. 

I know I can keep a cool head when in some sticky situations, if something is out of hand I can help with it without being stressed or anything. I do consider myself very known in the community as I do come and go but I am here to stay and to help synergy role-play be at its best potential at all times. Another thing is, is that I am very organised. I can sort things out quickly and efficiently and be able to get the job done, and I am a quick learner.

I am a person that gives great respect to everyone so people can feel comfortable in the server but I do make sure my presence is known when I'm online on the server. Like I said before I am very experienced from different communities including synergy roleplay aswell!

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

My staff experience's are:

1. Icefuse - Head admin.

2. Forsaken servers - Community Manager.

3. Synergy - Vet Admin (Previously).

4. WhiteNova - Trial Mod (Resigned 1 day later).

5. Diplomatic networks - Founder.

6. Kairos Gaming -  Server Director. 

7. Werwolf gaming - Mod.

There are many more, but it would be literally a long list of communities. 

Thankyou for reading my application, some feedback would be great to see if I can improve my application.

Peace.

Edited by King_schowygee
changin the colour
  • Agree 1

+1

• Agree 2
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/13/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.