Pratts Staff Application

Pratt

RP Name: TR SC HVYL PLTL SGM Pratt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73100431

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I’ve been on the server for a little over a month and have had a chance to get to know the community well. I am friendly and knowledgeable, so I will fit into the administrator community well. I want to further help the community by providing myself to assist with white listing, fixing issues, and eventually creating events for players to be in. I am already well versed in assisting players with their needs such as whitelisting, spawning, and neutralizing issues that arise. Really, I want to make the server better for everyone and eventually get to create events for players that make are new and allow everyone to participate. It will be my complete pleasure to be an administrator for the Synergy Community!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am an architecture student at Pratt, (reason for my name) it’s my first year but do have time to be on the server training troopers and leading them in battle. I used to swim for my high school and participate in many other coding related activities. This past summer I worked in my local town hall organizing thousands of architectural blueprints.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was a moderator on Lazarus Gaming while I was the Vornskr Battalion Commander, I mostly took tickets for whitelisting and freeing people that had gotten stuck. I have dealt with my fair share of cheater, hackers, doxers, etc. I had also run an Unturned server for several months following the release of the Hawaii and Germany maps. I learned how to integrate plugins, addons, and mediate disagreements between players quickly.  

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/13/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.