[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Vibin Staff Re-Application

Vibin

RP Name: Vibin

Steam ID: 76561198372635579

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: HST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No, I am not.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was staff in 2017 and left because of life at the time. My old name was TenJin

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to join staff again because I got back into playing the server about a month and half ago and I've been really enjoying it. I just want more things to do within the server and to help out the server anyway I can. I haven’t been staff on any server for a bit and just want to get back into it and I think synergy is the best place to do that.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It's been a long time since then but I do remember when I was staff I was super active and really into it. I do believe I was a bit immature because of my age. I was 14-15 at the time but now I have grown a lot. I don't remember to much but I remember I was also a GM if I recall and doing a lot with that with events and just hoping people enjoy the server and i wish to do so that is my end goal

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do understand.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Somewhere near 200hours

Edited by Vibin

+1 great guy

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED