[DENIED] CWRP - Banoodle Staff Re-Application V.3

Banshoodle

RP Name: Banoodle/Barton Coburn/A'Aray Vizla

Steam ID: 76561198246303494 | STEAM_0:0:143018883

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin/GM

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was removed by High Staff decision for the reason of 'Not fit for staff/Causing Problems'.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because honestly, I feel like I can make a difference in the server by interacting with the player base more, and helping out new players in general. Every single time I was on staff, training CRs and teaching them how the server functions and operations, as well as the little tips and tricks of the server, has been my favorite part of being a staff member. As a normal player, it is hard to interact with everyone while also showing compassion towards new players. Since the last time I was on staff, I have developed goals for myself, and where and who I want to be as a player and even as an individual. While I do know that I do still have progress to be made with how I act, and my general image, I do believe that I have made significant steps towards improvement and being a better player and person.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly, my last time as a staff member really did not go well. I made a lot of mistakes and made decisions that resulted in people generally not liking me, which led to lots of tense situations. In hindsight, I do see where I have gone wrong in the past with taking roleplay too seriously to the point where I did ruin it for others. This has definitely been one of my biggest regrets during my past few years on Synergy. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Future Adult!