[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Arroyo Staff Re-Application

Arroyo

RP Name: Diplomatic Services Officer CMD Thorn
Steam ID: 76561198370631027
VIP (Y/N): Yes
TimeZone: EST
What was your previous staff rank: Resigned as a Senior Admin
Are you currently staff on a different server?: No
Why did you leave the staff team: I had previously left the staff team because I had taken a year break from synergy. After being demoted from VA, that was my reality check that my activity and work ethic was severely declining. I took the break and got my life back together where I now have time to myself and time for work. 
Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: After being back from the server for a bit,  its time to test my work ethic as a staff member. Instead of complaining about what staff are not doing, I would like to join the staff team and help the community and my battalion with what they need. I have a pretty good understanding of the rules and practice it daily as I am a CMD in CG. Even though sometimes people don't like the decisions made by me, I do not do it with bad intent. I wish for everyone to have a good time within rules. There is a time and place for things to happen, for the minor things there is no point of arguing people with.
How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? My previous term as a staff member had its ups and downs. I was fairly promoted quickly due to the amount of tickets I claimed and activity; however, the bad side was my mostly negative feedback I had as a game master. I was young back then and could not fairly run an event well enough or had the correct attitude to do so. I do have the experience to run events if needed and entertain people with simulations or other fun ideas. I did manage to reach the rank of VA, so I also have experience in helping new staff members and experience in handling situations. 
Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png