[ACCEPTED] Cooker/Thunder Staff Application

Bleed1ngthunder

RP Name: 41st Green Officer WO Cooker

Steam ID: 76561198104419003

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've played this server for a while a few years ago and I loved it. However i had to take a break due to burnout and a personal reasons. After coming back i still love the community and love playing the server. I would like to be a staff not only to help the 41st which I am a part of, by being able to create trainings without having to call for an admin, i would also be able to help out the other players on the server, many of whom, have helped me in the past. Also due to my playing in GMT I would be able to help more during times where the admins on EST aren't able to help as much. I have noticed that during events sometimes responses to admin requests are a bit delayed due to there being various issues caused by the event (people getting stuck, revived, pods needing blowing up etc.) and I would like to be able to alleviate some of the 'burden' and help out during these incidents so players can get back to having fun ASAP. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As some of you may know I am an Officer in 41st but I also used to be part of Keller's Unit in the 21st a few years ago. I've played almost exclusively Star Wars RP on GMOD for many years and have seen lots of different scenarios play out. I am Ex-Military technically due to having served National Service for 2 years in Singapore. I believe myself to be fairly easygoing and fair with people. I try to treat people the same way as they treat me and willing to listen to both sides of any story before making any kind of final decision.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I was an admin on another server called Drews Star Wars RP for a couple of years, before I left and joined Synergy. In terms of accomplishments, I was one of the more active event hosters, with multiple skirmishes and deployments per day. I also intervened with multiple issues with players on the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 208 Hours

Edited by Bleed1ngthunder
Formatting Error

spacer.png

CURRENT: 41ST GC ARC CPT Thunder

FORMER: 41ST COOKER/Draa501ST21ST KU CHARGER

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree