Sith Lord's Attack

Synergy

• System

Name: Cal Kestis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20247829

Who helped (If applicable): Luxz / Rick / Reborn / Karl

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Sith lord launched an attack on the base, they came with 3 CIS ships but escaped to the Jedi temple and stole a holocron. Once the holocron was stolen, the sith lord escaped into the caves and just escaped with his life! What will the sith lord do with this important information? Find out next time!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

1/1/3
This was...bad. I watched you add onto the dupe where there were holes from a dupe that is heavily overrused which prop killed one of my guys. I think the rayshield to enter the dupe was collided which took out 3 LAAT's trying to get in. Sith EJ combat cloaked in front of me twice. Commando EJ's spammed SG shotguns at all times and as soon as we made progress in the bridge the ship just blew up. For a shoot em up, this was not great. If it was a RP event, we didn't see any. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1/1/3
GM was not prepared. 2ndAC boarded after nearly five minutes of the ship being in the air, no droids. We started destroying objectives and the GM spawned droids on us. I was propkilled by a rayshield (which was supposed to be down), The sith cloaked and adminmoded away from combat (in line of sight of combatants) twice, the GM collided the only entrance so three LAATs blew up trying to get in, and the Sith EJ was spamming force lightning/ dropped out of nowhere (from being cloaked and in admin mode). 

In short, I would have rather pissed blood than played this event. 

Former: A lot of shit dude