RP Name(s):

Clone: Shanx

Jedi: Ike

Hunter: Samus

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I had to resign due to a mandatory military move and several life events.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: I've made a return to the server recently as I will be doing my work from home for the next 6 months and would like to maintain positive activity on the server as much as possible. I've held the Admin title in the past and enjoyed being able to assist players with events/general tickets. If allowable, I would like to rejoin the staff team and even become a gamemaster one day as well as provide support for the Synergy community on the SWRP server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went?: My previous time as a staff was short lived unfortunately as I received orders to move to a different duty location suddenly. I was left with little time for activity on the server at that time, however my schedule is much more free now for the evenings after 6pm EST. Weekends were a keynote time during my time as a staff as I was able to coordinate with other staff members within the battalion to learn the ropes as well as become a better admin overall.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices? I understand and I am prepared to accept any test head on.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by IkeTheGhost

+1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png