Jedi Force Powers

Question: Recently i went onto another SWRP server. Ran into a saber that had a working Adrenaline and Saber Throw. My question is will Adrenaline ever be fixed, same with Saber Throw?

Comments/Concerns:  

This was now made over a year ago. Adrenaline still doesn't work and Saber Throw has never worked afaik. Is there any word on progression? Jedi kinda lost all hope when Forseen resigned and at least giving our Masters the abilities they should have on their unique sabers is something that crossed my mind, Considering this is one of the perks of becoming a Master.

Staff Member you're asking: @Xaze, Developers or Founders. I have no idea who does WiltOS shit. 

Additional info: Jedi bugs seem to get little attention for it being the paid faction.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I'm sure it'll be fixed at some point. We're currently scouting some ideas for the next Jedi update that are not in production. I've had conversations with Jad around the future of Jedi. When the plan is further along, we'll have more information.

My current focus is on another faction, and eventually, I'll wrap around and clean up Jedi. 

Edited by Xaze
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Question Answered