Stolen GAR DATA! Part 1

Synergy

• System

Name: Covah

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20247829

Who helped (If applicable): Cheesegod / Hamm / Warthog

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Due to the recent fighting between the local BH and the GAR, Deathwatch used this time to launch an attack on the base to steal data from the GAR. The attempt was completed and 2 deathwatch officers stole were able to escape the GAR data! They retreated to their ship over Thesh but needed to recharge their hyperdrive in order to escape! Before this could happen the GAR launched a counter-attack and destroyed the ship, killing the 2 deathwatch officers! The data was transferred the Deathwatch Commander, leaving more questions than answers on what will happen next!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

3/4/4

No shot those NPC's were at 400 HP after 4 cycler round shots I call CAP

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

3/3/5 Just to put some thumb notes

1. NPC's were 100% not on 400 HP

2. I love BCC getting rushed by two EJ's with 10k HP combine spamming SG Shotguns

3. Same EJ's shitting out a pod that then spawned in over 100 DW NPC's

4. Dupe being despawned from underneath me and falling to my death.

Overall? I still had fun.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2