Joels TS ban appeal

levelupjoel

RP Name: Jo-el

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:95371345

Date of Ban: 12/29/17

Length of Ban: Seeing as it said I was banned, probably permanent, but maybe 7 days. Didn't say.
Offense: PURE'S avatar picture on TS and my mingeing on the GMOD server.

Banned By: Mocaris (forgot how to spell your name buddy, sorry) I think.

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was told by a friend (not by the people who actually banned me because they thought randomly banning me on TS was a good idea lmao) that I was banned of the TS for my avatar picture on teamspeak (which I didn't have one, Pure did. Even if they had banned pure instead, that wouldn't have been okay anyways. Ask him to change his avatar picture instead of randomly banning the person who didn't even have the bad avatar picture). The second thing was my minging on the server, which I also wasn't talked to about before being straight up banned from the server for minging, RDM, and ERP (I minged, murdered Washington, but I never ERPED, come on Mocaris get your shit together). Either way, I just want my TS unbanned as that was completely unfair.

Evidence to support your claims: Ask Mocaris and whoever Mace Windu and Adi Gallia are now. 

Edited by levelupjoel

Actually, I never said it was due to your teamspeak avatar, you were minging on the server, both main and event, you RDM'ed people on the main server, You also were disrespectful to staff and players, You told windu you didn't want a "black man." telling you what to do, I was also informed by other's I.e CMO and Windu about the minging you did on event and main server, you also kept changing your in game name to CMO, multiple times switching back and forth, First CT PVT CMO, then once on your jedi you continued to minge and during a elevator ride you took you RDM'ed clones, with your name being CMOOOOO, Also Cmo is the one who informed me of the ERP on the event server. 

Also, the in-game ban and teamspeak ban are both 7 days.

I am adi gallia, so i told you on the event server that if you two were going to minge you need to get off the server and go somewhere else and what you decided to do after was minge and mainly just tried and ruin the event on the event server i already warned you about minging before so that should have been your own chance to turn it around, but you didn't.

2 minutes ago, Mocaris said:

Actually, I never said it was due to your teamspeak avatar, you were minging on the server, both main and event, you RDM'ed people on the main server, You also were disrespectful to staff and players, You told windu you didn't want a "black man." telling you what to do, I was also informed by other's I.e CMO and Windu about the minging you did on event and main server, you also kept changing your in game name to CMO, multiple times switching back and forth, First CT PVT CMO, then once on your jedi you continued to minge and during a elevator ride you took you RDM'ed clones, with your name being CMOOOOO, Also Cmo is the one who informed me of the ERP on the event server. 

I rdmed one clone Mocaris as they shouted execute order 66. As far as I heard, that's a ban. I said I didn't want to talk to THE black man, I wanted Yoda telling me I was demoted to youngling. And all this is on the GMOD server, not the TS. I really don't play on the server much anymore, so a ban for a week even if it's unfair or not unfair doesn't matter to me. I just want my TS unbanned because there's no reason that it should be banned. 

4 minutes ago, Nix said:

I am adi gallia, so i told you on the event server that if you two were going to minge you need to get off the server and go somewhere else and what you decided to do after was minge and mainly just tried and ruin the event on the event server i already warned you about minging before so that should have been your own chance to turn it around, but you didn't.

I'm not arguing that I didn't minge, I'm saying the TS doesn't have anything to do with the server. Please unban my TS good sir. 

Initially, the 7 day ban in game is warranted, however if there were no issue with TS by others, besides the graphic (if accurate) a chance to change it before banning should have been required.

You should have access to TS once more shortly. Follow all rules and no further actions will be taken against you in TS.

Your cool down in the game remains in effect however.

-Oxen