Jem's Staff Application

Jem

RP Name: TR DU HVY SSG Jem // Jedi Padawan Jemmy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90622907

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well just to start off I would love to be an administrator just for the fact of I love this server. I could go into multiple different branches of why and how I love this server, and could get my 6 sentences from that, but I'm just gonna make it short and simple. I have played this server for 6/7 ish months, and I've enjoyed coming home just about every day to play it. I always come after school and enjoy the simple gameplay, and bases of this server and tend to enjoy it very much, and another reason I like it, is because of the community, they've always had my back even though I'm a trigger happy squeaker, and I love it. So I would love to be an administrator because I'm active everyday, and would like to give myself another reason to love this server, and something else to do, I'm a good staff member, I have experience on one famous server for a long time, I would also like to help improve the SERVER itself in general, by adding my skills, knowledge, and help upon this server. I think I could be a great addition because of another fact that I'm a very good listener, I hear people out which is key, for a staff member, and I've always been a fair staff member in sits. And to add on to that I'm completely trustworthy. I also think I'm worthy of the New Admin rank because alot of the higher ranks, in battalions, and staff members already know that I'm trustworthy, and some have told me to apply so I'm here, and I guess wish me luck! Hope you enjoyed this so far.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a male trigger happy squeaker, and I love to play synergy. I have played synergy for around 6 or 7 months now, and I think that the experience I have is great for that time being, and um I hope to get to know people a lot better, and hope to improve this server staff, or not staff. I've had a few requests to apply for staff so I'm here now, and I hope I'm worthy of it, and thanks for everyone that's supported me so far, and I hope you enjoyed this so far. By the way for anyone wondering, on a scale from 1-10 on squeakyness I'm about a 6, but I don't minge, and idk why but I take star wars RP very serious, I guess for the fact that if I don't it's practically an instant ban, because I would be a mingy squeaker.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not on this server, but I was staff on superior servers, but I left them, they had a pretty rude, and bad community, atleast in starwars rp, but I was staff there. Maybe 1/2 months

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

from what ive heard youre mingy at times so you need to fix that but for right now you have my +1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Soapy said:

from what ive heard youre mingy at times so you need to fix that but for right now you have my +1

I have been mingy before, but this is coming to a stop now that I can train CC's and I want a better look on me, also the mingy I USED to do was usually when others were messing around and hanging out, but I see where your coming from and it's already fixed! Thanks for the suppord

• Agree 1

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

3 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

-1 im sorry but the times ive seen you. you are mingey, complain when something doesn't go your way. Improve and I will +1

I see where you are coming from, thanks for the help, and I will improve, also if you read the reply above you, that'll say a little bit more

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/6/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.